13. My kids are cute...well, when they're clean, they're hair is done, and they're not screaming at me.
12. Luke is sleeping through the night, not through the early morning, but I take what I can get!
11. I love my GMC Envoy. I hope no one tries to steal it from me. (I've had nightmares about this)
10. My kitchen is purple.
9. I did not marry a neat-freak...that would be way too much pressure. Mike is great about putting things away and helps out without being critical of my efforts.
8. I've been going to the gym since February and I've finally started to lose weight. Hopefully soon I can buy new pants.
7. My in-laws put a pool and a playground in their backyard...what awesome grandparents they are.
6. I love air conditioning. I live in the desert.
5. Visiting Teaching Supervisor is not a very intense calling (Yes, after 3 years, I must say farewell to primary music...I will miss you often, just not on Saturday nights.)
4. Rachael was accepted into our local "Parent Choice" magnet school for Kindergarten.
3. Mike will get his Engineering License exam results in about 1 month. He has requested that I buy him Reeses Pieces if he passes...he doesn't ask for much.
2. I love my Book Club. The Host by Stephenie Meyers has a happy ending.
1. My friends update their blogs far more often than I do. Thanks guys. Sorry I'm a slacker blogger.
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi Jennifer: I know I've run across your blog before, and it always cracks me up to see someone else with the same name...and as "unusual" as Casady is spelled! I was reading your profile and realized that ya'll's wedding day is the EXACT same as ours! LOL 11/17/01!!!
Anyhooo...just wanted to officially introduce myself. *grin* Nice to meet you! - Jennifer Casady
Wow, so much has been going on. It sounds like you guys are chuggin' right along. Fingers crossed for Mike. Kisses to Luke for sleeping. Congrats to Rachael, I know she'll have a blast in kinder. Love to Spencer for just being sweet. And most of all big hugs to you, Jen, for your strength, compassion... and for taking that gym by the horns. You're the woman! Oh, and I read The Host, too! I was so glad that it ended well. :D
Post a Comment