Consider yourself warned...
Spencer cracks me up on a regular basis, but this was so funny to me, I had to share, even though it's slightly gross.
We're on a mission to potty train our soon to be 3 year old, and today after dinner I successfully convinced him to try and do his business in the bathroom instead of in his diaper. He opted to use the "little potty" chair and sat down willingly. During my heartfelt rendition of Popcorn Pooping...oops I mean POPing, he pushed so hard his face was red, and managed to get out two little poops. At the end of my song, he said with great disappointment, "Can't do it!" I said (with the proper enthusiasm for a mommy), "Look, Spencer! What's that in there?" He looked, still slightly puzzled, and pointed to the slightly bigger piece of poop and said, " That's Daddy, and (pointing to the other one), that's me!"
Rachael promptly enters the room to exclaim, "That's poo-poo!"
At least we know he's got an imagination. The end.
We're on a mission to potty train our soon to be 3 year old, and today after dinner I successfully convinced him to try and do his business in the bathroom instead of in his diaper. He opted to use the "little potty" chair and sat down willingly. During my heartfelt rendition of Popcorn Pooping...oops I mean POPing, he pushed so hard his face was red, and managed to get out two little poops. At the end of my song, he said with great disappointment, "Can't do it!" I said (with the proper enthusiasm for a mommy), "Look, Spencer! What's that in there?" He looked, still slightly puzzled, and pointed to the slightly bigger piece of poop and said, " That's Daddy, and (pointing to the other one), that's me!"
Rachael promptly enters the room to exclaim, "That's poo-poo!"
At least we know he's got an imagination. The end.

1 comment:
More potty talk - Our little girl is now using the potty as well nad if she does little poops she calls one the daddy poop and the other the teeny tiny baby poop. Kids!
-Alicia
Post a Comment