Admit it, you visit my blog to see cute pictures of my adorable children...With that in mind, I agreed to complete this tag. Here are the rules. You post the 4th picture in your 4th photo album from your computer. Since I have folders with sub-folders, the best I could do was the 4th folder, then the 1st folder, then the 4th photo. Unfortunately, as I'm counting I'm realizing that I might end up with a picture which includes myself. Sure enough I did, and it's not attractive to say the least. This picture screams: TIRED MOM HAVING A BAD HAIR DAY.
That aside, I love this picture. This was taken early 2006 when my Grandma was dying of cancer. She looks radiant and I loved that I was able to spend some time with her, as she passed away about 3 months after this picture was taken. I had Spencer with me during the visit...He's the little man in the lower right, with stunning blue eyes, smiling with his tongue sticking out. I love the memory of how much Grandma enjoyed Spencer during those last few months of her life. She was not the most kid friendly grandma, (hmmm...I'm probably still getting over the stress of that...) but she lit up when Spencer flashed her his winning smiles.
Also, I have to give Mike a lot of credit because he made it all possible by driving me to Cedar City...then he went home with a nearly 3 year old Rachael, worked through the week as a single father, then drove all the way back to get us and take us home. Yeah, he would probably swim in shark infested water to bring me chocolate ice cream if I asked him to. He's pretty awesome.
This tag is up for grabs...you know you want to do it!

1 comment:
Ah, what a great memory, Jen! And you're right - you've seriously got Mike eating out of the palm of your hand. He's a keeper. ;)
Post a Comment