CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 26, 2006

The Captivating Introduction

Welcome to my life. I'll try and make it as interesting as possible. I am thrilled to write the updates of my family and the experiences of my days, mostly because my kids are growing up so fast, and I know I need to record everday things more often. I am a "stay-at-home mom" and though it might sound lame, I love it. I don't drive a minivan and I do have a BS degree from BYU, where I did, in fact, meet my husband.
This picture was taken the day before I turned 27 years old.
(My hair is remarkably straight, I know. It's not that way every day.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful picture (i love the walls in your house). i like the curls every other day.

Chani said...

I just love what you have done with your blog! It is beautiful and alot of fun. I look forward to reading more!! Love Ya!

Renee said...

It was great to finally "meet" Spencer and Rachael. I love that they hold hands in the car!