CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Family Night at the Pumpkin Patch





Weds. Evening we had our annual adventure at our local pumpkin patch. It was a fun evening for all. Except for a few minor details :

  • Rachael was terrified of any and all Halloween decor
  • The field made our noses run
  • Most of the pumpkins were squishy. I guess they had a bad year.
  • The sun was really bright, so it was kind of hard to get good pictures.

The best part was going out to dinner afterwards. We had a lot of fun at the restaurant, and lots of food for our hungry tummies. Spencer had his first taste of honey (on bread) and he was loving it. Rachael noticed the skeleton decoration, but she didn't freak out because we weren't sitting by him. Rachael and I shared a big slice of a really good chocolate cream pie...us girls always save room for dessert! I loved the drive home because Rachael and Spencer were giggling and happy, holding hands accross the car seat. They are super cute sometimes. For me, I just thought about how lucky I am to have a fun little family and an opportunity to create memories and traditions for my children to look back on and cherish someday. I guess that spending time together as a family doesn't have to be perfect in order for it to be happy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pictures look great, even with all the sun!