It was torturous to remove the wall paper border, (and really, who paints base boards and the door the same color as the walls?) but I am so excited to have our office/baby's room finished. I hardly recognize the room from what it looked like before (I didn't especially like it or want to remember it, so I didn't take a "before" picture), but trust me, it looks so much better. Now all we need is a baby to bring home! Spencer is practicing with baby dolls in the swing, Rachael is sure that she gets the final say on what his name is, and Mike & I are officially experts after completing our child birth preparation class (for the 2nd time). Hopefully I'll be sending that birth announcement soon!
Saturday, October 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Is this the room right off your living room? It looks great!!
xo, Betsy
It looks amazing. You definitely have an interior decorater's touch - and Mike is a master carpenter slash handman! Congratulations!
Actually this is the little bedroom in the hallway. Rachael and Spencer have moved into the bigger room off of the living room (along with all of their toys). It seems to be working out really well, and I'm so glad that we were able to switch everything around before the baby comes.
Everything is so Cute! I think the room is adorable, and it will be alot of fun.
Post a Comment