So, I'm a little slow on the updates. I blame pregnancy. Last month I had a birthday and it was great and I appreciated all the good wishes. I treated myself to a movie with friends while Mike took the kids birthday present shopping. I also got my hair done, Mike took me out to dinner and bought me my first ever ice cream cake from Baskin Robbins. We took it to our over friends' house where our kids were being watched and had a festive rendition of "Happy Birthday to You" and I blew out all 28 candles. I won't tell you what I wished for exactly, but I think it had something to do with my baby arriving sooner rather than later...
Thursday, October 11, 2007
My Mom had a Birthday when she turned 28.
So, I'm a little slow on the updates. I blame pregnancy. Last month I had a birthday and it was great and I appreciated all the good wishes. I treated myself to a movie with friends while Mike took the kids birthday present shopping. I also got my hair done, Mike took me out to dinner and bought me my first ever ice cream cake from Baskin Robbins. We took it to our over friends' house where our kids were being watched and had a festive rendition of "Happy Birthday to You" and I blew out all 28 candles. I won't tell you what I wished for exactly, but I think it had something to do with my baby arriving sooner rather than later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Happy Belated Birthday! I love hearing about what is going on at your home. I hope your little one comes soon too! Love You Lots and Lots!
Chani
Happy Birthday again, Jen! I'm glad that you had a fun day - you deserve it! May your wish come true - keep us posted!
Post a Comment