Yo Ho, Yo Ho a Pirate's life for me!
One of the many reasons why we're going to miss kindergarten...I don't think they have Pirate Parades in first grade. It was so amusing to watch my girly little princess get into the swashbuckling fun of skulls and cross bones, burried treasures, hooks for hands, and X's that mark the spot. No weapons allowed of course, but little brothers were, & Rachael was thrilled to have Spencer as her "first mate" while walking the entire parade route through campus. My little pirates had fun decorating the pirate hats I found for them, complete with lots of sparkly glitter. They were surely the most lovable pirates I've ever seen!

3 comments:
cute hats! Looks like a fun day, especially since the whole family got in on the action!
So, much fun! Dressing up as pirates is awesome, Cam was a pirate for Halloween a couple of years ago and it was a lot of fun. That's so neat they let the families come.
So cute! I wish we did that kind of thing when I was in kindergarten. ;)
Post a Comment