CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 17, 2009

Oh, Brother...

Spencer & Lucas are quite the pair. They are both growing up so fast & it is really fun to see how different they are, both in appearance and personality. They compliment each other well & are really starting to enjoy playing together. They can get pretty silly, as is evident by the results of this photo shoot on Father's Day morning...








4 comments:

Jenn said...

Too cute! I can't bleieve how different Luke looks from Rachael and Spencer. Those pictures turned out great.

Kristy said...

They are really super cute!

The Terrell Family said...

Jenny, your family is so stinking CUTE!

Stephanie said...

I don't know how I missed this post. Those are two cute kids there. I like the one of them both face down on the couch. What a couple of characters! :D